The 5 Elements: Quest for the truth.

My photo
“When you are COMPASSIONATE towards humanity, you become a spiritual instrument for the greater good of humanity”

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The 5 Elements: Feedback

The 5 Elements: Feedback



Master Abdoulaye N'Gom

It was 1996 When I crossed path with "The 5 Elements" during my spiritual quest, looking for clarity, trying to escape from the darkness of many of the belief systems of our society that were deeply troubling to my soul. 

At that point my life started to change course to a different path, and for the fist time I felt with all my being that I found the path of clarity that I was looking for.

Today reality has testified that my feelings were genuine and my commitment to walk the path are sincere. For that I'm doing the best I can to bring this information to people's attention for their consideration and hoping that it will make a difference in their lives as it did for me. To me this is a moral obligation...


            Debi






"I hate to read, but I am fascinated and intrigued by your writing. I could just continue to read throughout the night. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this. I find it very inspiring and gives me great hope to become a better person in life for it."

     Passions








 
"I love your point of view on things and your willingness to tell the truth."


   
      Re Canz

"Master N'Gom’s book displayed an entirely unique and thought provoking work of art. His finely woven logic manifests the reflections of a true genius."

  Kimberly



 


"Thank you ever so kindly for sharing this gift of your journey. It is especially a blessing for me to read this. I am a writer yet to be discovered and I'm not only writing my first book but I'm also embarking on a spiritual journey. This writing of yours touched my spirit and I found kinsman-ship. God bless you Brother! Stay in movement in the spirit. Stay humble in your travels and stay open to the lessons God has for you for in that Sheppard are born."

       Frank A Caudo

"The Five Elements is a helpful guide through the course of your life. It doesn’t matter what your beliefs are. It all comes down to compassion. Which is essential to our way of life.

LuciaGirl  


"Thank you for such thought provoking reading!  Excellent!  Someone mentioned that you might consider adding images which I would normally agree but it was such fascinating reading I don't think I blinked let alone noticed if there were pictures or not."

      Ekaterina






"Great post!  Thanks a lot for sharing it with us. I will come back soon to read more of your interesting writings.  Love, light and peace!!!"


Dosmangoes





"This is very well thought out...  Jesus was often asked about the journey to spiritual enlightenment he told them this: "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"  It took me a long time and I worried I would never understand this but suddenly in one moment...I got the point."

            Julie



 


"I really got a lot out of the 5 elements, it is exactly what I'm going through in my life right now. I have stumbled in my journey because of the lack of me having the 5 elements. Belief, Courage, Confidence, Happiness and love. I started out strong but lost focus. It was meant to be for me to have met you and to have the opportunity to read your work. Thank you. How can I see CH.1-3? Julie."

        Mia






"Thanks!!! God Bless u  and Family. I think you were a sign for me to add you as a friend. When I saw how spiritual you are it made me think of the goodness still left in the world, Thank you for coming into our life, as I took it as a spiritual sign.  Thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness, and the ability to believe in what has been left out for so long. Peace, Love, and Happiness to you and Family."


    
  Shaktifield



"I’m so glad see you posting again. This is beautiful and we need to always remember this....thanks for these words which are so special to hear. Please keep writing."


Jason Sirico




"God blessed me the day I crossed paths with such an incredible man. Your experiences give me strength, motivate me to be a better person and never give in to the weak. God will reign, and give us all strength. I could never say this enough, but thank you for being there to share your experiences with all of us. It's time for a change, nothing more to say but let's make it happen! It is time."


  BabyGirl






"Blessings... your book touches to the deepest root of the soul. Absolutely beautiful and enlightening! Looking forward for more... Much Love!"

  

   Litmalic
        






       "Your explosive blog about the Righteous Team and the Devil Team that influence human behavior is one that every person must read. Thank you. I’m sure to continue the journey with you. This is beautiful to the core, from beginning to end! Glad you found me.
God bless you."    


4 comments:

  1. This book has enlightened me so much. The quest to grasp a complete moral understanding of life should be a task for all of humanity to complete together through this book as a whole. God really is a merciful and divine Creator, and you are proof of this statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully said Amadou, God bless you

      Delete
    2. I'm starting to resent governmental control over our society more and more every day. Here in NYC, we no longer have a voice in our everyday lives. We do as we are told to do--by the mayor, by Albany, and by Washington, D.C. We have truly lost our voices.

      I see that my name is listed as F. Stewart Kallinger, but that is a pen name I used a few years ago when I self-published an eBook on Kindle. My real name is Frank Kowal.

      Delete
    3. Sincere greetings brother Frank and many thanks and God bless...

      Delete